Thank you for subscribing to The Product Edit! Below are the instructions for accessing and using your Canva template. Please contact me if you have any trouble or questions.
- FREE: User Persona Canva TemplateStuck on user personas? Try this free user persona Canva template! If you’re at the beginning of the product development process, you’re probably thinking a lot about the types of users that you’ll be targeting with your new product. As a product manager, we’re constantly researching and thinking about the people that use your products. The more specific you can get in the profiling of these customers, the more you can tailor what you’re building to solve their problems and meet their needs.
- What Software Tools do Product Managers Need to Learn?How technical do I have to be to become a Product Manager? This is one of the most common questions I get from young professionals interested in a career in Product. It’s also one of the biggest factors that prevents individuals (particularly women) from even trying to apply for certain roles. I understand this hesitation completely because nobody wants to be put in a position where they land the job but then have no idea how to do it.
- FREE: Kanban Desktop Organizer Wallpaper and Folder IconsPerfect for the Scrum Master, Product Manager, or Project Manager in your life! This Scrum Desktop Organizer is a fully customizable Canva template. Change colors, copy, shapes, add your images, and much more! Designed to fit your computer desktop, this organizer has four different columns to organize your files and folders: To-Do, In Progress, Testing, and Done.
- Resources for Researching a Pivot to Product ManagementI’ve collected a number of free resources that can give you a basic understanding of the role, as a starting point. This is enough information for you to make a decision on whether you want to continue to pursue Product Management.
- Free Email Signature TemplateWhen was the last time you thought about your email signature? For some people, an email signature exists only to communicate the essential information: Name, title, address, phone number, and website. But for others, the email signature is a form of creative expression. Some folks use their email signatures to promote their latest products or…