Listen up, Latino content creators! NALIP (The National Association of Latino Independent Producers) is still accepting pitch submissions for the 2016 Latino Media Market. This means an opportunity to get your project directly in front of funders, studio executives, distributors, dealmakers, agents, mentors and possibly even a new employer. On top of the great connections you’ll be making, these industry reps will provide you with advice and feedback to help develop your projects.
NALIP is a national membership organization committed to promoting, advancing, and advocating for Latino content creators across all media. Their various programs are designed to discover young, emerging, and diverse Latino creators that need guidance and support to make their creations a reality. By increasing the amount of diverse voices behind the cameras, the entertainment industry can become more balanced and representative of the world we live in today. What a lovely thought!
The deadline for e-mail submissions is Friday March 25, 2016. They’re looking for qualified projects in the following categories:
- Low-Budget Features in Development or Pre-production
- Documentary Works-in-Progress
- TV/Streaming Scripted Concept/Pilot
- Digital Web Series
They’re also expecting a Pitch Package Deck which includes:
- Visual and financial summary of your project
- Cover slide
- Summary slide
- Product slide
- Tone and Visual slide that can include Key Art, Mock Up Poster
- Mood Reel
- Team slide
- Market opportunity slide
- Financial Investors slide
- Budget Outline or Top Sheet
- Media links and passwords. Previous works are acceptable media links.
Selected projects will be notified by Monday May 9, 2016. For more information click here.