Ovation is an independent television and digital media company dedicated to celebrating and supporting all forms of arts and culture. Ovation selectively curates and airs arts-related series, specials, documentaries and films, as well as offering viewers an exciting lineup of original productions.
Ovation is available to nearly 50M subscribers via cable, satellite and telco systems, including Comcast Cable/Xfinity, DIRECTV, Time Warner Cable, Verizon FiOS, AT&T U-verse, Charter Communications, Bright House Networks, and many other smaller providers and is offered in both standard and high definition, as well as on VOD.
Role & Responsibilities
- YouTube MCN Network Administrator
- Ovation & Partner Channel Strategy
- Talent & Strategic Partnerships Account/Project Management
- Identify and source new content opportunities (Series, Movies, Documentaries, and Short-Form)
- Navigate deal terms and work with legal to successfully close new licensing agreements
- Support senior management OTT initiatives including: brand development, deck creation, and content/market trends research
- Work with digital, sales, and marketing teams to support linear programming initiatives
Digital Content Partnership Examples
Holiday Entertaining with Kin Community
The Method, Featuring Kuma Films
Hanksy Presents: Surplus Candy
The Method London: Art in the Streets (Jaguar Brand Integration)
For details, or to request a résumé, please contact me via LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/elbaflamenco